The JESSOP Consultancy (TJC Heritage Ltd) is a heritage practice that specialises in recording and interpreting historic buildings.
With offices in Oxfordshire, the West Midlands and Yorkshire we regulary undertake commissions throughout the UK. All our core staff are experienced professionals and Corporate members of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists.
Our combined experience of working within all areas of the Historic Environment allows us to provide a range of heritage and archaeological services that offer targeted solutions to each project.
We are Client focused and familiar with multi-disciplinary working, often acting as consultants within project teams tasked with delivering complex heritage and development projects. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our reports, surveys and digital surveys which we aim to deliver on time and budget.
Our services and experience include:
- Heritage Statements
- Planning Advice - Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas & Scheduled Monuments
- Heritage Appraisals
- Listed Building enforcement consultancy
- Archaeological Desk-based Assessments
- Architectural photography
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Archaeological building recording
- Architectural research
- Industrial archaeology
- Garden archaeology
- Digital survey including photogrammetry, aerial drone photography and laser scanning
- Computer visualisation and 3D reconstructions