The JESSOP Consultancy offers independant advice and guidance regarding all aspects of work, or proposed change within the Historic Environment.
Principally this relates to individual historic buildings and their settings, but recent projects have involved infrastructure projects of varying sizes, along with rural farm complexes and Listed Buildings in the Peak District National Park.
RECENT PROJECTS INCLUDE
- North Street Quarter, Lewes (West Sussex);
- Cannon Hall, Barnsley (South Yorkshire)
- RHS Horticultural Show at Chatsworth (Derbyshire);
- Nestle Cocoa Works (York);
- National Coal Mining Museum (West Yorkshire);
- Hoyle Street Cementation Furnace, Sheffield, (South Yorkshire).