The JESSOP Consultancy provides tailor made advice regarding all aspects of development work within the Historic Environment Sector. Principally this relates to standing buildings and their settings, but recent projects have involved large development schemes.
Recent heritage consultancy projects include:
- The North Street Quarter development in Lewes, West Sussex;
- RHS Horticultural Show at Chatsworth House in Derbyshire;
- The redevelopment of the former Nestle Cocoa Works in York;
- National Coal Mining Museum, West Yorkshire;
- Hoyle Street Cementation Furnace, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.