The JESSOP Consultancy offers independant advice and guidance regarding all aspects of work, or proposed change within the Historic Environment. Principally this relates to historic buildings and their settings, but recent projects have involved infrastructure projects of varying sizes.
Examples of current/recent Consultancy work includes:
- The North Street Quarter development in Lewes, West Sussex;
- RHS Horticultural Show at Chatsworth House in Derbyshire;
- The redevelopment of the former Nestle Cocoa Works in York;
- National Coal Mining Museum, West Yorkshire;
- Hoyle Street Cementation Furnace, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.